Kind words & Love Notes …
Hello, Thank-you for offering to give me a testimonial. Although I don’t have a template, I do have a few questions you may consider as a starting point.
- When you found Enterprise by Design what problem did you need help with?
- Why did you choose to ask me to help?
- Did I solve your problem?
- Was my solution appropriate?
- What made you feel good about my approach?
- Would you recommend me to your peers & colleagues?
- Will you contact Enterprise by Design in the future if you require their expertise?
Once you have thought through your answers it should be easy to put them into a testimonial. An example might be …
“I asked Jinny Coyle at FLUX Design Studio to help me with –––––– . She listened to what I needed & –––––– . I really liked her ––––––––– & found my experience ––––––––––– . I recommend Jinny at FLUX Design Studio to people who need –––––––––––.”
There you go, easy-peasy…. be as kind & generous as you feel comfortable & is truthful.